Friday, June 9, 2017

Les Assistants célèbres



Today the Poly assistants d'Anglais gained quite a following at the Collège Saint Martin. Between the the classes they taught in the morning and shadowed in the afternoon, the younger students came up to our Poly students, offering them flowers and small gifts and even asking for autographs!--Mme Diederich



I felt like such a celebrity today. I am not exaggerating when I say there were about 100 kids asking for my autograph. By the end of signing “les petits papiers,” I was actually sweating in 60-degree weather! The kids were so cute; I couldn’t say no! They had me write “Anaïs, I love (and their name).” One girl started crying when I gave her the autograph!! Others gave me flowers, candy, and little kisses. After I write this blog, I am going to go back to the yard and play with “les enfants” some more. --Anaïs



Can't keep up with the demand for autographs!


  







In front of the town hall of Marquise
 
Ping pong in gym class!





  
 



No comments: