Thursday, March 21, 2019

Le groupe Duruy chez nous

Hello blog. My name is Lily. I recently hosted Chiara from Paris, France. I was originally very scared of meeting her, but once we first met, we really hit it off.  We found out that we had so much in common, like music taste and celebrity crushes. We also found out that we love to shop at the same places. It was sad to see her leave, but l am very excited to go to France and visit her.

As we are off to France in a couple of short days, we are all incredibly excited for our journey. Looking back on our past weeks of preparation and hosting exchange students, we have all been having a wonderful time and are anticipating the trip greatly. I had the pleasure of hosting a Parisian a couple weeks ago and we had a great time. We explored and learned things about Los Angeles together. Some of the highlights were shopping at the Americana, playing Monopoly, watching movies, and going out with friends. I will never forget our time here and I am looking forward to our adventure ahead. --Ava

No comments: